As people have higher and higher requirements for how to use cosmetics more conveniently and protect them more safely, pumps as the optimal solution are increasingly being applied to various cosmetics lines, and there are many varieties on the market. Pumps are of different sizes, shapes, and discharge states.
There are two categories of pumps currently used in cosmetics:
1. Quantitative pump: The power for spitting out the material comes from the outside, usually by hand pressing;
2. Aerosol pump: The power to spit out the material comes from the inside. It is necessary to add pressurized gas while filling the material in a suitable aerosol tank; the two major categories of pumps have different power sources, and their functional structure There is a big difference.
Application of black masterbatch in plastic pump head
In the molding and processing of plastic pump heads, almost everyone has used black masterbatch. It is used for dyeing, anti-aging, and conductive products. Many problems in use often trouble us.
1. What materials are the black masterbatch made of?
The materials that make up the black masterbatch are: A. Carbon black; B. Carbon black carrier; C. Carbon black wetting agent; D. Carbon black dispersant; E. Other processing aids.
2. About carbon black for black masterbatch
According to international classification, there are more than 30 varieties in my country. Mainly divided into two categories: rubber and non-rubber. Among the rubber carbon blacks, wear-resistant carbon blacks are mainly used, which can effectively improve the wear resistance of rubber tires. Among the non-rubber carbon blacks, there are only a few types of carbon blacks that can be used as black masterbatches. Channel carbon black is the most widely used in plastics, mainly due to its abundant source, high purity, and small particle size.
3. Why does carbon black need a wetting agent?
The specific gravity of carbon black is about 2g/cm. Due to the small particle size of carbon black, the apparent density is very small, and it appears fluffy and seems very light. For smooth processing, the carbon black must first be wetted. The choice of wetting agent is very critical. In order to reduce costs, there are not a few companies that use a large amount of products such as white oil or paraffin, which will seriously affect the strength of the processed products.
4. What dispersants are used in carbon black masterbatch?
There are two types of organic dispersant and inorganic dispersant. The high-grade black masterbatch uses organic dispersant, which is mainly used for plastic products with high environmental requirements. Low-grade black masterbatch uses inorganic dispersant, and calcium carbonate is commonly used.